Papers will be selected on the basis of one page abstract. Abstracts should contain the following information:
- Proposed topic for the paper
- Title of the paper
- Full name of the Author(s)
- Addresses, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers
- Name of contact person
- Summary of the paper
- Proposed type of presentation (oral or poster)
- The abstract shall clearly outline the major interests and novelties of the paper.
Abstracts shall be submitted by the 14th of December 2012, by using the link available HERE
For changes to your abstract after submission, please log in to your personal page HERE.
You can download the call for paper HERE.
Authors will be notified on the approval decision of the Programme Committee by 31 January 2013. The Technical Program Committee reserves the right to make the final decision on the type of presentation (oral or poster). Authors whose papers have been accepted will then receive instructions for the preparation of their full-length paper.